Alta in April
April 1-13, 2013
us April 1-13, 2013 to enjoy sunshine, long days and deep snowpack in
Alta. We have brought back an Alta Lodge tradition of hosting mountain picnics for our guests. There's nothing else quite like a picnic on the mountain on a mild and sunny day in Alta! This year, there will be a free demo day on April 6th at the base of Collins Lift. Take advantage of this opportunity to try out skis for free all day long.
During Spring Celebration we are offering:
receptions with wine and appetizers several days a week after skiing.
- Lunch served on the sundeck (weather permitting).
- Complimentary lunch picnics on the ski slopes, beverages included (dates to be announced, weather permitting).
- High performance ski demos from Deep Powder House at a special rate for Alta Lodge guests -- 3 days for the price of 2 days (regular $45/day).
- Kids' ski rentals free at Deep Powder House (140 cm and under)
- Kids Stay Free! Kids 12 and under stay free in parents' room, breakfast and dinner included, with a stay of at least 4 nights. (details)
Photos: Gregg Davis (right), Anson Moxness (left)